Assistant Manager – Supply Chain Management Jobs, Supply Chain Jobs, Procurement Jobs, KRA Jobs
Responsible for sourcing, vendor and supplies management in the Southern Region as well as assist the Supply Chain Managers in the day to day functions of the units. The ideal candidate will be able to perform Tactical procurement and supplies activities across various categories of spend in the Southern Region as well as deputise the Managers.
- Managing, handling and co-coordinating all the procurement and supplies activities.
- Responsible for the vetting of the Annual Procurement and Disposal Plans.
- Implementation of policies, procedure and good practices in procurement management.
- Preparation of procurement and inventory reports and updates for the management.
- Liaising with relevant authorities on specifications and quality control.
- Providing Secretariat services to the Regional Procurement and Disposal Committees
- Ensuring timely availability of quality goods and services.
- Degree in Procurement and supplies or business related field.
- Graduate Diploma in Supplies Management/CIPS
- Qualified Practitioner registered with KISM
- Experience in working with sourcing and vendor management software
- 5 years’ experience in Procurement & Supplies with 2 years being at a Supervisory position in a service organisation
- Good Negotiation and Networking skills.
- Solid Judgement and Decision Making Skills
- Excellent Planning and Organisational Skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to function independently and on own initiative.
- Good Role Model with high integrity.
- Attention to detail and analytical skills
- Knowledgeable in market dynamics and possess business sense.
How to Apply