Assistant Tea Executive Job Responsibilities
- Tasting tea and reporting.
- Buyer visits for assessing their market requirements and maintaining warm public relations.
- Valuation of Tea for sale in the Auction.
- Negotiate and establish highest prices at the tea auction (auctioning) and on private sales.
- Advise to producers on appropriate quality requirements and manufacturing standards
- Checking to confirm accuracy of details on Pre and Post Auction Catalogues.
- Communicate outlot sale to all concerned parties in the office and other stakeholders.
- Doing Private Sales contracts as guided by the CEO or the Tea Executive.
- Contribute to the preparation of overall marketing strategy.
- Overall supervisory role of the sampling section to ensure efficiency and to communicate the various needs and requirements to management.
- Setting Staff targets for Sampling staff.
- Sending out invoices and account sales documents.
- Uploading the required records for the EBB.
- Updating auction prices on the live-streaming billboard.
Requirements for the Assistant Tea Executive Job
- Must demonstrate excellent people skills.
- Should possess a University degree from a recognized institution.
- Marketing qualification is desirable.
- Having some experience in modern tea manufacturing environment will be an added advantage.
- Must have good negotiation skills.
- Must have a high level of confidentiality.
- Possess leadership skill and ability to work with diverse teams and in a multi-cultural setting.
- Should be confident, decisive and capable of portraying a superior corporate image.
- Must be willing to travel long distances to work away from the office.
How to Apply
To apply online click here or send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “3515”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3515 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 16 November 2018
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with you application.