- To assist the Audit Manager or Partners to conduct review of audit tax file, secretarial file and permanent files prior to commencing audit to enable correct presentation and disclosures are made in financial statements.
- Ensuring audits are carried out as per audit program of the firm and applicable tax laws of the country
- Ensuring audits are finished within the time limits assigned by the Audit Manager or Partner.
- Ensuring the audit file meets the quality criterion of the firm and ICPAK.
- To be willing to dedicate extra time as per work requirements and/or as per request by Partners or Audit Manager.
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities bestowed upon by Audit Manager or Partners from time to time.
- Ensuring the audit is done as per standard Auditing Practices and Financial Statements are prepared and are in compliance as per International Financial Reporting Standards and international Accounting Standards.
- To submit audit file complete in all respects including management letter points and correct tax computations, related appendixes before submitting file to audit manager/partner for review.
- To develop relations with clients handled and ensuring to understand operations and activities of the client.
- To remain updated with all developments in accountancy and audit tax fields.
- To remain available for all trainings whether held during or after workings hours.
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities bestowed upon by Partners/Management.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or the equivalent combination of Education, training, and work experience.
- A 3 – 4 years’ audit experience is required as well as one or more relevant professional certifications.
- Multinational firm experience is desirable.
How to Apply
To apply online click here or send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “3549”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3549 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 25 January 2019
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with you application.