Audit Clerk Jobs,
Job Group H
This position is responsible for the update and substantiating of the Polytechnic accounting records, substantiate records posted by other staff and to check all figures and documents to ensure they are accurately and properly coded.
- Record all the Polytechnic’s financial information and update information to ensure the audits conducted are well informed.
- Receive and record bank checks and cash vouchers so as to code them in the Polytechnic system for future reference.
- Prepare and calculate all Polytechnic’s checks meant for taxes, payment and other utilities to bring together the bank transaction records.
- Update the institution balance, status of its loans and accounts to ensure all payments are current and accurate for the preparation of accurate financial statements and t support informed decision making.
- Verify the accuracy of calculations, Postings and figures of the institution transactions to ensure the financial records are clean
- CPA section 4
- Served in a similar position for at least I year
- Minimum grade of C+ in KCSE
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Relevant computer packages
How to Apply
All Applications should include a cover letter, CV, Copies Certificates and Testimonials to be addressed to:
The Chief Principal,
Kabete National Polytechnic,
P.O. BOX 29010-00625,
All applications should be received by 11th June 2019.
KNP is an equal opportunity employer, women and persons with disabilities are highly encouraged to apply.