- Carrying out audit inspection of societies records; and
- Collecting data on periodical financial returns, estimates of income and expenditure.
- Maintain records
- Make periodic reports
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:-
- Diploma in any of the following disciplines:- Co-operative Management,Co-operative Auditing, Internal Auditing or Business Management (Finance/Accounting) from recognized institution; OR
- Certified Public Accountants (CPA) Kenya Part III or Certified Internal Auditors (CIA) Part III from a recognized institution;
- Computer literate
- Good communication skills.
Are You Applying For Jobs But Not Getting Interviews? Get A Professional CV Now. Click Here For Details