Lounge Accountant Job at Aurum Consultants
Our client, in the hospitality industry is looking for an accountant. He/She will be responsible for ensuring accurate and timely monthly restaurant P&L statements as well as food and beverage purchase control.
She/he will manage several tasks concurrently and should be proficient in being able to quickly troubleshoot, work independently and provide practical solutions to problems.
- Managing budgets and financial plans.
- Book keeping, verification and booking of entries;
- Reviewing of Sales books;
- Maintaining and reviewing the Cash book, Store book and Bar book;
- Preparation of monthly sales reports;
- Running various operational tasks in the company as advised.
- CPA Finalist and Bachelor Degree in Finance/Accounting will be an added advantage;
- Be Computer Literate (Ms.Office, Suite Proficiency and Quick Books)
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in a reputable organization
- Experience in hospitality is an added advantage.
- Have excellent English communication skills both written and spoken
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong negotiation skills and communication skills.
- Willing and able to adjust to multiple demands and shifting priorities
- Self-starter with the ability to perform a large range of multi-functional tasks within a financial environment
How To Apply
Qualified candidates should send their CV and Application letter quoting their expected salary and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 14th Jan 2019. Only qualified candidates should apply. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks after the deadline, consider your application unsuccessful.