Our client is one of the leading motor vehicle dealer in Kenya with well-established regional franchise and distribution rights. They seek to hire a high energy, aggressive and result driven person in the role of Sales Executive – Automotive
The Executive will work to improve the organization’s market position and achieve desired financial growth. The ideal candidate is an experienced, proven team leader capable of defining organizational strategic goals, sets goals for the team, builds key customer relationships, driving B2B and B2C business channels, identifying new business opportunities as well as sustainably and profitably managing the existing portfolio.
Salary: Competitive + Commissions
- The Sales Executive will work closely with the rest of the team to develop sales opportunities and thereby maximize revenue for the organization.
- Take the overall leadership responsibility for the team
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business
- Cold marketing in order to ensure a healthy pipeline of opportunities
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization and using such contacts to fast-track relationships and sales with such organizations
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Plan approaches and pitches to prospects
- Work with the rest of the team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives
- Present new solutions to clients and enhance existing relationships
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs
- Attend industry functions, such as workshops, trade fairs, association events and conferences
- Identify opportunities for partnerships, collaborations, campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators
- Submit weekly and monthly progress reports and ensure data is accurate
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets
- SC, Automotive Engineering or equivalent
- A business degree with adequate sales experience in automotive industry will be considered.
- 5 – 8 years of business development experience in a high turnover automotive company
- Business oriented person with great networking, persuasion and prospecting skills
- Good understanding of the automotive industry and the trends in Kenya and East Africa
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly quoting “AUTOMOTIVE SALES EXECUTIVE” on the email subject line. Applications should be received on or before 5th May 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.