Barista Job at Trattoria Kenya
Reporting To: Restaurant Manager
Department: Food and Beverage
The Barista shall be responsible for production of all hot beverages, different types of coffee, smoothies, alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks in the establishment and for the delivery of a friendly, efficient guest service while creating a warm and welcoming atmosphere for all guests.
Barista Job Responsibilities
- Serving and presenting hot beverages promptly and efficiently, while adhering to establishment’s standards;
- Requisitioning of products used in production of all beverages from stores;
- Selling at coffee or bar stations within the establishment;
- Dispensing ice-cream to guests at the designated stations;
- Keeping up to date with current promotions and new products;
- Making customers aware of offers on great food and drink range;
- Representing the establishment in barista competition and show casing; and
- Performing any other duties assigned from time to time.
Qualifications for the Barista Job
Appointment to this position will be made from persons who have:
- Certificate in Food and Beverage Service and Sales or its equivalent from a recognized institution;
- KCSE grade C- (Minus) or its equivalent; and
- Two (2) years experience in the same capacity especially in as a cocktail barman.
- Outstanding customer care, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Well organized, presentable and with an ability to work under pressure;
- Be a good team player; and
- Fluency in English and with good working knowledge of other languages.
How to Apply
Qualified persons to send CV only to: – email@example.com
Position open until 30th June 2018.