Boiler Operator Job at Brites Management
Nature of Job: Full time
Job Location: Ruiru
Boiler Operator Job Responsibilities
- Operate the boiler machine
- Perform routine maintenance on the equipment and systems in a facility as part of their job.
- They will use hand or power tools when performing tasks like replacing defective valves, filters, or steam gauges on a heating system
- Operators test the boiler water and balance it with chemicals, if needed
- Keeping safety at the forefront, boiler operators will watch the system during operation and attend to any additional problems.
- Once all is in working order, they will record their service data in logs
- Complete and maintain accurate, timely documentation and records as required by the business.
- Maintain the required standards of products
- Support other teams and functions as required by the business.
- Undertake self-development activities as required by the business.
- Undertake any other tasks or duties as required by your line manager.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of processes and practices operated by the Company.
- Liaise with Coordinator to establish requirements
- Conforming to health and safety procedures and policies
Qualifications for the Boiler Operator Job
- 2-4 Years’ experience as a boiler operator
- Diploma in a related field
- Boiler Certification a Must
- Observe health and safety measures
- Demonstrate the ability to plan and prioritize workload in order to meet required deadlines and performance standards.
- Demonstrate the ability of being able to maintain and improve effective working practices, use of facilities and materials etc.
- Demonstrate a flexible attitude towards work and is able to respond to business priorities appropriately
- Effective communication skills, reporting and analyzing skills
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send their CV’s quoting relevant skills and experience to email@example.com
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.