Young Women Christian Association is a National Organization founded in 1912 whose purpose is to develop the leadership and collective power of women and girls to achieve social and economic empowerment, human rights, health, security, dignity, freedom, justice and peace for all humanity.
The Association invites application for the position of Branch Coordinator for its Branch in Mombasa. This is a relief position for a period of 12 months. The successful candidate will be based in Mombasa.
- Coordination of administrative and programme activities at the Branch level
- In charge of Human Resource Management in the Branch in liaison with the National Headquarters
- Ensure Resource Mobilization for Branch Programmes and Activities
- Ensure timely reporting to National Headquarters; Branch Standing Committees and donor agencies as may be required
- In charge of the organization’s facilities in the Branch
- Oversee and ensure effective Programme Management at the Branch
- Responsible for Financial Management at the Branch and ensure that Internal Controls are adhered to
- Ensure Development and adherence to Annual Plans and Budgets as per the existing Strategic Plan
- Ensure Membership recruitment, development and retention at the Branch level
- Enhance fellowship among staff and members
- Networking and collaboration with partners undertaking similar activities
- Diploma in Social Sciences/Project Management/Sociology
- Experience in Programme management and Community Development is mandatory
- Thorough understanding of business administration and office management will be an added advantage
- 3 years experience in a similar position is desirable
- Must be computer literate with report writing skills
- Strong experience in offering operational support
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- MUST be a Christian aged between 30-40 years, women are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
Candidates that are interested and meet the above qualifications are invited to apply. An application with a detailed CV to reach the under mentioned on or before 16th November 2018
Human Resource Manager
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.