Job Reference No: BM/NS/01/2019
Type of Engagement: Contract
Responsible for the growth of business within the branch and management of the marketing and office team.
- Market products and services in order to generate business.
- Respond to user queries and solve identified problems
- Maintain customer contact in the work area to ensure quality services delivery
- Develop annual work plans, annual Budget & procurement plans for the branch
- Provide team leadership and manage performance of staff within the branch for improved service delivery and to meet set targets.
- Handle and resolve customer queries/issues
- Conduct recruitment drives for membership/business growth
- Prepare and submit periodical branch performance reports
- Represent the company in case of meetings in area of jurisdiction.
- Monitor and control branch assets of the SACCO to ensure proper usage.
- Verify loan applications to ensure they are properly filled.
- Monitor and collect outstanding amounts / dues
- Bachelors’ degree in Marketing or equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Professional qualification will be an added advantage
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience
Skills and Desired Qualities:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Business acumen
- Basic accounting skills
- Good presentation skills
- Sound ICT skills
How to Apply
Online applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and MUST clearly state the Job Title and Reference number as the subject. All applications must be received by 25th January 2019.
Please follow this link to apply: https://goo.gl/forms/RbMPWQGIB4YpOC8o2