Branch Manager Jobs, Hospitality Jobs, Alternate Doors Jobs
Our Client in the hospitality industry is currently looking to hire a Branch Manager. To ensure all Debits are paid to the Hotel in the Shortest time possible and customers are satisfied.
- Accomplishes restaurant human resource objectives by participating in recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures, conducting result objective employee appraisals.
- Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly
- Achieves Hotel operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets restaurant financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Planning menus by consulting with chefs; estimates food costs and profits; adjusts menus.
- Controls costs by reviewing portion control and quantities of preparation; minimizing waste; ensuring high quality of preparation.
- Avoids legal challenges by conforming to the regulations of the industry and permit parameters.
- Maximizes Kitchen, stores, and restaurant profitability by ensuring portion control; monitoring accuracy of charges.
- Maximizes room profitability by ensuring optimum occupation; monitoring accuracy of charges and room costs proper linen use and laundry management.
- Consistently follow up the Hotel Values and inculcate team work among all employees.
- Publicizes the Hotel by designing and placing advertisements; inviting guests and corporates to review the hotel; contacting local, regional, and national guest with a view of creating a business relationship; encouraging local businesses to hold social events at the Hotel.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations; securing revenues; developing and implementing disaster plans; maintaining security and CCTV systems; maintaining parking lot and walkways.
- Maintains ambiance by controlling lighting, linen service, glassware, dinnerware, and utensil quality and placement; monitoring food presentation and service.
- Ensuring total adherence to Hotel Operating procedures in all departments.
- Enforcing adherence to the Hotels Code of Conduct by all the staff members.
- Frequenting all departments physically checking adherence to cleanness and uphold of high standards, including the uniform of all staff.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality Management, Hotel Management or related
- At least 5 years’ experience in a senior operations role and F&B in a busy and reputable hotel brand.
- Extensive food and beverage (F&B) knowledge
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills
How to Apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org