Branch Manager Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Jobs in Nakuru, Janta Kenya Jobs
Our client, a distributor of irrigation, hospitality and agricultural equipment and solutions are seeking to hire a Branch Manager in Nakuru.
- Develop and implement an effective and comprehensive sales strategy for products and services in the Agricultural and Irrigation business lines that meet the Branch profitability objectives
- Responsible for all aspects of the branch operations
- Prepare the department’s annual budgets and lay the road map for achieving the same.
- Ensure revenue growth through ever increasing client satisfaction
- Provide timely and quality technical advice to agricultural and irrigation customers
- Managing a team of sales engineers through creating a culture of high performance among staff within the department by addressing internal employee satisfaction issues promptly that will help guide mitigate risks.
- Conduct periodic market research and competitor surveys, and develop appropriate response tactics to ensure relevance within the market.
- Increase the overall productivity of the branch by implementing relevant employee training, budgeting effectively, eliminating inefficiencies and capturing growth opportunities
- Prepare and submit regular business reports on to the General Manager on Branch performance.
- A Bachelors in Business Administration, or any related field of studies; Master’s Degree will be an added advantage
- A minimum of 6 years’ experience in sales and marketing roles, with a minimum of 2 in a leadership position
- Experience in the agricultural sectoris an added advantage
- Ability to meet sales targets and production goals
- Familiarity with industry’s rules and regulations
- Excellent organizational skills
- Results driven and customer focused
- Leadership management skills
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements, kindly send your CV to email@example.com to reach us on or before 1st May 2019 clearly indicating “Branch Manager “on the subject line.