Branch Manager Jobs, Insurance Jobs, Kenya Orient Insurance Jobs
JOB TITLE : Branch Manager –Hughes & Kisumu
DIVISION/DEPARTMENT : Underwriting & Business Development
IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR : Regional Manager
The position will be responsible for the profitable growth of the branch, overseen the branch
operations and maintaining good custody of all the company assets within the branch.
Focus Area Key Tasks
• Responsible for the growth of revenue to the set targets through retention & acquisition of new business on existing accounts and new ones
• KOIL Brand & Products Penetration
• Leading in development of business partners profit story
• Customer Experience
• Ensure clients are constantly updated on progress.
claims process and
• Ensure top notch customer experience is provided to assigned
• Ensuring training and increased uptake initiatives by business partners of all automation
• Cash • Ensuring compliance with the Company’s credit policy
• Full responsibility for collection of the written premium
• Profitability • Proactively drive quality of business and ensure achievement of
set business mix target.
• Vet claims at reporting stage and identify and address unfavorable trends
• Manage costs within the branch in order to achieve desired profitability margin.
• Product Mix : Responsible for obtaining and providing the correct marketing intelligence to inform product development/customization and pricing
• Organization development
• Assist the regional manager in training and development of
relationship officers, Unit Managers & Direct sales force.
• A bachelor’s degree/Diploma in business related course (Insurance Option, Marketing,
Business Administration, and Finance) or equivalent from a recognized university.
• DIP CII or local (IIK) equivalent or equivalent experience
• Six (6) years’ experience, two (2) of which should be at supervisory level or above
COMPETENCIES & SKILLS
• Relationship building for influence
• Customer service orientation
• Holding people accounting
• Thorough knowledge of insurance products
• Understanding route to market
• Key account management
• Risk management
• Effective communication
• Good negotiation
• Great presentation
How to Apply
If you are interested in the position and have the required qualifications, skills and experience,
kindly Click Here and apply on or before Friday, November 8th 2019
“WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER”