Branch Manager Jobs, Resolution Insurance Jobs
Resolution Insurance Company Ltd is a general insurer offering innovative and responsive insurance solutions.
We have learned to adapt in this constantly changing society, and develop comprehensive products that are relevant to our clients. We currently have over 60,000 members in our fold and have partnered with over 500 medical service providers across East Africa; a strong network of hospitals, clinics and doctors. The Resolution Insurance brand is energetic and trendy. In pursuit of our ambitious growth plan, we are looking to fill the position below:
BRANCH MANAGER – GENERAL BUSINESS (KITENGELA)
The overall purpose of the role is overseeing branch sales and administrative operations and to ensure
achievement of performance targets in respect to underwritten premium, quality service and expense control to
achieve business objectives.
Reporting to the Team Leader – Nairobi, the Branch Manager will also be accountable for maintaining service
provider relationships across the region, take leadership in marketing, customer service and overall
administration of the branch.
- Identify sales opportunities and new challenges to RI and the brand.
- Implement product development activities and contributions.
- Develop competitive strategies for the branch.
- Ensure sales targets are met and ensure the sales force is continuously motivated to sell.
- Recruit Business consultants, independent Agents and Brokers.
- Maintain a good working relationship with service providers.
- Work with marketing department on activations and activities to drive sales volume.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business related degree.
- 5 years’ relevant work experience.
- ACII or Diploma in Insurance.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office.
- Accountancy or HR experience will be considered an added advantage.
- Experience in recruiting and developing high performance teams.
- Leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
How to Apply
If you believe you are a team player and would be a valuable resource to this ever growing brand, kindly visit
our careers page on http:www.resolution.co.ke/careers by Close of Business on Wednesday, 9th October
2019. Applications should be made strictly through the careers portal. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.