Branch Manager-Tyre & Service Centre Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Covenant Executives Jobs
Our client is currently hiring for the above mentioned position. The ideal candidate should be
experienced in transport/tyre industry. The individual should have experience in knowing what
promotions / product mix work best and deliver maximum impact. Women strongly
encouraged to apply.
- Achieve branch sales, margin and targets.
- Ensure a first-class service to all our customers.
- Drive the branch team focusing on great customer service and communication.
- Drive the branch team to achieve sales and Promotional targets.
- Manage and control branch and running costs.
- Identify and manage all promotions based on a budget set with management.
- Manage stock control, including stock taking and adjustments.
- Manage cash handling and control of specific customer accounts.
- Support the organization’s senior management in implementing and maintaining
policies and procedures.
- Daily running of all aspects of the branch.
- Maintaining health and safety within your depot.
- Bachelor’s degree in related course. Customer service an added advantage.
- You must be self-driven and enjoy working as a team to achieve results.
- Knowledge of the local areas and customer base.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- High level of integrity.
Duty station: Nairobi
Anticipated start date: Immediately.
How to apply:
Please email your cover letter and updated word document CV indicating clearly on the subject
line the position you are applying for and current or Last gross pay salary. (Branch Manager-
Tyre & Service Centre Post-Current/Last Gross pay XXXXXX)
NOTE: Consider unsuccessful if not contacted within 7 days. Please DO NOT ATTACH