Brand Executives Jobs, Promoters Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Alternate Doors Jobs
- Managing and developing the brand / product portfolio while monitoring growth strategies.
- Implementing marketing strategy to support brand awareness or revenue growth from internal stakeholders ensure brand profitability.
- Keeping up to date with market trends and new developments and utilizing the information to present creative ideas.
- Tracking budgets with an aim to maximize gains and reduce costs.
- Working with the advertising agency and research team to analyze data to report on brand growth.
- Growing marketing revenues by driving demand for the assigned company assets.
- Submitting systematic activities and results reports as requested.
- Analyzing industry, competition and market trends and advising on improvements and or changes to improve the company
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a Business-related course.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in Brand Management / Promotion role.
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work with minimum supervision as well as part of a team.
- Results oriented and passionate about growing brands.
- Fully conversant with MS office applications.
- Exceptional conceptual skills that can take projects from beginning stages to completion.
- Must possess an eye for detail (design and content)
- Good communication skills.
How To Apply
Please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org