Brand Executives Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Standard Media Group Jobs
This role is responsible for organizing and executing brand exposure and awareness events while ensuring brand visibility across all mediums to grow listenership.
- Audience Growth by creating promotional ideas, calendar activity for the year in respect to customer department
- Achieve public high awareness of the content carried on the specific brands platforms
- Develop Creative agency briefs, road shows briefs, content briefs and seeking approvals for development into execution stage.
- Understanding of brand innovation needs and new product development opportunities based on consumer trends in different brand segments and the market environment.
- Led the consumer validation process at all stage gates and deliver to the agreed Innovation calendar for new products.
- Finalized the marketing mix development in dialogue with sales and product teams.
- Growth of brand portfolio through grassroots activities,
- Support advertising division through product and audience profile presentation.
- Updating the business on Product Trends based on world-class standards.
- Research reports and Competitor activity monitoring and responsiveness.
- Managing the Advertising & Promotion/Sales budget for maximum return
- Creating ideas and designs for brand visibility and ensuring placement across all SG mediums;
- Driving and executing moments of truth for audiences to deliver the brand experience
- Sourcing for suitable brand awareness materials, networks and relationships;
- Support the commercial team in sourcing for partnership with events that are relevant to the brand;
- Briefing and following up with the legal department on contractual matters for brand building
How to Apply