Brand Manager Job at Lead Consultants
We are currently recruiting in Kenya for our client a FMCG company in Nairobi;
Brand Manager Job Responsibilities
- Translate brand strategies into brand plans and brand positioning
- Execute marketing plans and other projects by working closely with internal and external stakeholders to meet the departmental and business objectives.
- Oversee brand marketing and advertising activities to ensure consistency with product line strategies including management of third party marketing agencies
- Manage budgets and financials related to brand marketing campaigns to ensure spend in line with strategic direction to aide brand growth.
- Manage day-to-day activities associated to all brand marketing activities, including, project management, creative development, cross-functional implementation, campaign tracking and reporting as necessary.
- Monitor brand health metrics and analyse the data to take corrective brand action.
- Assist in new product development process.
- Monitor, evaluate and recommend brand packaging improvements and range extensions.
- Conduct market intelligence data through regular trade visits and using the insights to inform brand plans.
Qualifications for the Brand Manager Job
- Degree in Marketing/PR/Communications
- 5 years marketing experience preferable in an FMCG
How to Apply
Interested Applicants should submit their CV’s to: email@example.com before 10th Sept. 2018