Brand Managers Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Standard Media Group Jobs
This role is responsible for growing, building and protecting Standard Group brands by increasing circulation, readership and advertising to achieve budgeted volume, market share and profit objectives while developing and effectively implementing marketing activities for the brands.
- Developing new brand promotion ideas and activities which contribute towards achieving brand growth, objectives of affinity, visibility and availability;
- Researching and gathering trade visits/market intelligence to identify new target audiences/geographies;
- Processing research information and using it to improve the brand ratings and content by feeding back effectively to editorial;
- Planning and executing/seeking out relevant partnerships/ brand sponsorships for key events and activities in line with the brand profile audience;
- Protecting and defending share by monitoring product availability across Kenya for all brands where the audiences are concentrated, monitor competitor activity and results with an aim to continuously improve the brand game plans, enhance brand value and counter the competition;
- Motivating and coaching Brand Executives to produce results in respective areas;
- Generating advertising/ research briefs and objectives to agencies for various brands/develop brand profiles for sales presentation to the clients;
- Developing and distributing creative below the line materials to communicate brands to offer brand PR support to programming, circulation and advertising functions;
- Generating management reports on brand spending, brand performance, circulation, readership, share and in-market brand activity;
- Managing brand merchandise suppliers and agencies to achieve stated timelines and quality delivered.
How to Apply