Branding Coordinator Jobs, Communication Jobs, Advertising Jobs, Wisen HR Jobs
Location: Westlands, Nairobi
Our client, an out-of-home (OOH) and outdoor advertising company, is recruiting an experienced Branding Coordinator to join their team.
Responsible for controlling the flow of work in the company. Ensures that printed products are delivered on time and to the quality the customer requires.
- Coordinate production for multiple job orders
- Plan and prioritize work orders to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay
- Determine and advise customers raw materials needed for production
- Review customer documents with an eye to offer total solutions and identify cross selling opportunities
- Schedule work orders according to customer needs
- Monitor jobs to ensure they will finish on time and within budget
- Address issues when they arise aiming for minimum disruption
- Review and finalize completed orders with production team to ensure that customers’ needs have been met.
- Work directly with external vendors to identify and overcome any obstacles
- Coordinate with customers to source advertising permits from county office
- Prepare and submit status and performance reports
- Keep paperwork organized
- Collaborate with sales and administration staff
- MUST have work experience in the printing industry as a Branding Coordinator or similar role
- Knowledgeable in printing materials/types
- Excellent knowledge of production planning and quality control principles
- Time management and planning skills.
- Detail oriented and organized, able to supervise multiple projects and customers.
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Strong organizational, negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication abilities
- Available to work beyond scheduled hours
How to Apply
Deadline: Interested parties should send their online applications on or before 11th October 2019
Correspondence: Applications and detailed CV to be submitted online at http://goo.gl/T8sryH
Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.