- Collecting and collating economic and budgetary information from various sources for analysis;
- Assist members and committees of the Assembly in the analysis of budgets and other planning documents;
- Undertake scheduled site/field visits for monitoring and evaluation of county projects and programmes; and
- Any other duty as may be assigned to the office from time to time.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Economics/Finance/Commerce (Accounting or Finance option)/Statistics/Mathematics from a recognized University;
- Proficiency in computer applications especially in spreadsheets
- A candidate who has professional qualification in areas such as accountancy, finance and investment, monitoring and evaluation or knowledge in use of statistical analysis software has an added advantage.
How to Apply
Persons interested in filling the above positions should submit Applications in own hand writing accompanied by two page Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of relevant academic and professional certificates, national identity card or passport and any other relevant documents.
In addition, applicants should submit certificate of clearance from ethics and ant-corruption commission, higher education loans board, criminal investigation department and the Kenya revenue authority as part of compliance with chapter six of the constitution of Kenya 2010.
Nyandarua County Assembly is an equal opportunity employer and persons with disability are encouraged to apply.
All applicants should Clearly indicate the position applied for in the reference line and be addressed to:
County Assembly Service Board
County Assembly of Nyandarua
P.O. Box 720-20303
Or on hand delivery to the office of the Clerk of County Assembly located at the Nyandarua
County Assembly premises not later than 18th February, 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.