- Developing various online sales channels for the Company including its online B to C channel – website for regional business growth
- Supporting the on-ground Trade promotions with online execution in order to drive awareness and sales:
- Developing the company as a prime Industry advertising platform.
- Planning for events. This involves scouting, securing and negotiating rates for excellent Venus that are representative of the Company. It also involves choosing events dates and locations collaboratively with brand partners.
- Liaising with the space hirers/contractors to develop appropriate floor-plans that optimize events sales and display areas.
- Developing both the creative and conceptual inputs to events whilst ensuring that themes are relevant (Website briefs-fliers briefs, banner Ad briefs etc.)
- Taking the lead in strategically & profitable selling all Company Events.
- Ensuring a follow through of the sales process by ensuring.
- As Event leads, to be the guardian and custodian of all events related collateral.
- Must be a graduate – Bachelor of commerce Marketing or Business Administration, Marketing
- At least 2 year’s work experience
- Must have great communication skills – good command of English spoken and Written
- Demonstrated sales experience in the service industry, at least 1-2 years
- Experience in the Online Marketing environment (both web and social media)
- Experience in PR
- Proven organizational skills
How to Apply
Send your CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Gross Salary: 30,000
The position is available immediately
DEADLINE: 20TH MARCH 2019 AT 2.00PM