Business Development Executive Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Jobs in Nairobi, Lee & Myles Jobs
Our client is a Premier HR Consulting firm with operations in East Africa. They seek to hire a dynamic, experienced and target driven Business Development Executive to be based at their Nairobi Office. The successful candidate will be responsible for sourcing business, shortlisting, conducting interviews business development, attracting new clients and relationship building to generate repeat business. He/She will be in charge of ensuring good relations with the candidates and matching quality candidate with the clients’ needs.
Salary: Ksh 20,000 – 35,000 + very attractive performance based commissions.
- Business Development – Sourcing for companies with hiring needs.
- Cold selling – Make at least 30 cold calling contacts per week.
- Managing clients’ and candidates relationships.
- Meeting and pitching to new clients – Making presentations to HR Managers and Directors whenever needed.
- Advertising position to attract viable candidates using marketing tools and networks.
- Building and maintaining client relations.
- Receiving application, short listing and conducting interviews.
- Back ground checks for shortlisted candidates.
- Regular meetings with the clients to understand their staffing needs on continuous basis.
- Follow up on client assignments and getting feedback to ensure that clients are satisfied.
- Maintaining and updating clients and candidates databases.
- Liaising with the finance and ensuring clients gets invoices on time and that payments are settled on time.
- Bachelors’ Degree or Diploma in Human Resources Management or related discipline.
- At least 3 years as a recruiter with a known recruitment firm.
- Must demonstrate outstanding business development skills with proven past record.
- Good standing with and a current member of IHRM
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Honest, high integrity and transparent.
- Work with minimum supervision
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating “BDE – RECRUITMENT” on the email subject line. All applications should reach us on or before 20th July, 2019.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.