Business Development Executive Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi
Who We Are
Jobsikaz.com is an online placement platform that connects employers to employees by showcasing employees’ profiles to recruiters. They are looking for highly motivated, self-driven, team players to work as Business Development Executives.
- Ensure that all client application forms are completed, supporting documentation provided and all documents forwarded to relevant officers for vetting and approval on a timely basis.
- Ensure all application forms are correctly recorded and reported to the Business Development Manager, Retail and or other assigned officers on a timely basis.
- Forward to the company all payments and supporting documentation
- Continuously secure the company’s business activities at all times by maintaining the confidentiality of its business activities and client information.
- Deliver on our client’s business and market growth objectives by promoting and selling its products through direct sales, participating in activations and promotions, client presentations, cold-calling, setting up and attending meetings with potential customers, etc. Demonstrate a good understanding of our client’s business and products by providing complete and accurate information to all customers and potential customers.
- Making calls to clients and prospecting for business Visiting clients and doing a presentation on company services
- Managing client inquiries
- Following up with clients on pending payments
- Develop personal sales budget, marketing strategies and implementation plan for all lines of Group products to ensure the achievement of new business and retention targets.
- Prepare monthly sales targets split per target prospective clients for each product for monitoring and review with the line manager.
- Build up detailed knowledge about the company’s products and keep abreast of market conditions and developments.
- Participate in all internal activities such as meetings, training, etc. for the purposes of information/ knowledge sharing, providing/ receiving relevant feedback, receiving relevant updates on business activities and products, furthering your knowledge of business procedures, etc.
- Undergraduate/Graduate Good knowledge of investments/ wealth management etc.
- Presentable and flexible.
- Highly motivated and the target is driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Builds relationships:
- establish and maintain positive internal and external working relationships;
- builds trust; anticipates, understands, and responds to the needs of internal and external clients to meet or exceed their expectations within the defined parameters.
How To Apply
Qualified Applications should be sent their CVs with the title ‘ BDE’ to email@example.com Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.