LOCATION: Kariobangi Branch, Nairobi.
Our client a Christian Credit Only Microfinance fully registered under the Companies Act, 2015 of the Laws of Kenya. They give soft loans to the small and medium entrepreneurs including Churches.
- Consistently, grow the company’s product portfolio by marketing to individuals and groups.
- Develop plans for growth of the product and identify suitable clients.
- Conduct client education on the products features and requirements (Conduct loan appraisals and make recommendations to the company credit committee
- Visit client business premises from time to time during loan assessment and monitoring to ensure the quality of the loan is maintained at the expected level
- Participate in the setting of personal product targets and work toward meeting the same
- Minimum of a Diploma preferably in Sales & Marketing. A Degree is an added advantage.
- Previous experience in sales & marketing within banking, MFI, Insurance and related industries will be a definite advantage.
- Has to be between 26 – 32 Years.
- Certificate of Good Conduct
- Ability to work with numbers, conduct analysis of information and willingness to follow up clients personally and with a keen eye on both financial data.
- Ability to make sound judgment and quick right decisions
- Ability to build trust, value others communicates effectively and drives execution
- Self-motivated and proven ability to motivate others
- Initiative, tact and maturity
- Ability to surpass set targets
A monthly retainer of Kshs. 20,000.00
Daily Transport & Airtime allowances of Kshs. 200.00.
A very attractive commission package if your career aspirations match the requirements of this exciting career opportunity.
How to Apply
Send your cv to email@example.com