To plan, direct and manage the business Development of Operations in the region so as to maximize sales and profit .
To initiate, implement sales and profitability programs for direct and agent sales to achieve sales targets and superior customer satisfaction for beverage customers
To establish and manage an efficient customer service and distribution function to customers by anticipating, assessing and specifying customer driven service options to create competitive advantage.
- To develop and maintain a departmental structure designed to meet marketing and sales development goals and objectives and to ensure that all positions are staffed by qualified personnel.
- To identify and develop new market opportunities, formulate strategies for penetrating new markets, align the business capabilities with the needs of our customers by creation of an integrated plan for a specific customer or segment in order to increase the company’s market share.
- To ensure development and maintenance of Customer Relationships at existing accounts at all levels.
- To ensure maximization of Account penetration to fully optimize accounts profitability.
Sales Force Management
- To prepare monthly sales forecasts and detailed targets and to formulate procedures for monitoring sales performance and to devise corrective action plans for under-performing areas.
- To provide direction and create a motivational climate, which will maximize the contribution of each individual and of the team towards the company’s goals.
- Bachelor degree in Business Course or any other related discipline with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience in Insurance Brokerage.
- In-depth understanding and experience in Insurance industry.
- He /she must be self-driven with a “can do” attitude and passion to achieve results under minimum supervision.
- Must possess great interpersonal and communication skills.
How to Apply
Qualified interested candidates to send in their CVs firstname.lastname@example.org