Business Development Manager Jobs, Business Administration Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs
Our client in the construction industry is currently looking to hire a Business Development Manager.
To create and apply an effective Business Development Strategy, The incumbent will work closely with Directors and the management team.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct research to identify new market and customer needs.
- Presenting new solutions and services to existing and new clients
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Promote the company’s products/ services
- Addressing or predicting client’s objectives.
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to established rules and guidelines.
- Keep records of opportunities, prospects.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Building long – term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Proven work experience as Business Development Manager, sales Executive or a relevant role.
- Proven sales track record in the construction Industry.
- Experience in customer service is a plus.
- Proficiency in MS office and CRM software.
- Marketing knowledge.
- Communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to build a rapport.
- Time management and planning skills.
- BSc/BA in Business Administration, Marketing and any other relevant field.
How to Apply
Please send your CV to email@example.com