The purpose of this position is to ensure development and implementation of strategies and policies to enable the University foster growth through increased enrolment and strategic Networks in the context of the overall mission and vision of the University.
- Coordinate, develop and implement policies, procedures and systems to foster the growth of the University.
- Update and formulate the departmental policies to comply with the strategic orientation and to effectively address University current challenges.
- Oversee the prospecting and identifying new opportunities and market penetration methods in the education sector.
- Explore potential commercial business opportunities as identified in the market in education sector.
- Develop and submit fundable business proposals to development partners in the education sector.
- Undertake competitor analysis and design short and long term plans.
- Recommend appropriate products/programme pricing structures and making them available to the outlets.
- Liaise and network with local and international education related agencies.
- Prepare and present regular status reports on the organization business status.
- Develop, manage and monitor the business development budget.
- Carry out systematic analysis of the University market positioning in order to establish strengths and map scope for growth.
- Plan and execute business development initiatives through leading the initiation of contacts, deliberations on opportunities and implementation of relationships.
- Provide market intelligence on University strengths by conducting research in relevant field, collaboration with other education institutions
- Master of Business Administration –Marketing option.
- 7 years’ experience, two of which must be in Business Development position in a service Environment.
- Conceptual, analytical and evaluative skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Planning and organizational skills
- Proactive, initiative and good networking skills.
- Manage the Internal Audit Plan through formulation and execution of effective audit programs to help provide assurance to compliance with applicable laws, regulations and Institute policies and procedures
How To Apply
NB: The CV and the application should be one document
Closing Date: 15th February 2019