Business Development Manager Job at Corporate Staffing Services
Our client is a Hotel based in Somalia that delivers high quality, affordable and professional services in hospitality. They seek to hire a highly competent and performance driven female Business Development manager who will be tasked with maximizing the overall revenue of the hotel by directing the revenue generating activities in accordance with the business plan.
Business Development Manager Job Responsibilities
- Monitor and improve call productivity and revenue goals for the hotel by tracking results
- Increase sales volume and profitability by formulating and executing projects for all market areas as stated in the business plan
- Analyze sales statistics to formulate profitability and review market analysis to determine client needs, occupancy potential, desired rates, etc.
- Meet overall budgeted sales and profit margins by soliciting, evaluating, selling, and confirming business
- Design and propose programs to meet client’s needs.
- Create and implement special programs to increase overall occupancy especially in slow periods
- Negotiate with clients to achieve maximum profit while satisfying client needs
- Ensure customer satisfaction and hotel profit by overseeing the coordination of various department’s activities related to booked business
- Enhance the hotel’s community image and stays abreast of competition, new development, and sales methods and techniques in the hotel industry
- Prepares the business plan for the hotel and coordinates this with the corporate sales business plan
- Plan for and implement methods of maintaining and increasing volume of business thorough sales promotions, potential markets needing coverage, advertising and special sales projects
- Attends major travel functions and trade shows to promote the hotel
Qualifications for the Business Development Manager Job
- Bachelor’s degree in Business administration, Marketing or related fields
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role in a Hotel or resort
- Age between 26 – 35 is desired
- Hold a valid Passport
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence effectively at all levels of the organization
- Ability to build strong and long-lasting profitable relationships
- Accepts flexible work schedule necessary for uninterrupted service to hotel guests and stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal skills and disciplined
- Must be aggressive, proactive and have a strong business acumen
- Strong decision making skills, loyalty to brand & Collaborative skills
- Should have strong negotiation, managerial and communications skills.
How to Apply