Business Development Manager Job at Corporate Staffing Services
Our client is one of the leading advertising companies in Kenya. They seek to recruit an experienced Business Development Executive who will be responsible for revenue generation, business development and customer relationship management.
Gross Salary: Competitive
Business Development Manager Job Responsibilities
- Revenue and profit generation, including new business development for the company.
- Identify and develop a target pipeline and aggressively market for new profitable status customers from the identified target sectors.
- Maintain and develop existing customers through high levels of service in order to expand and strengthen the relationship
- Actively identify opportunities by introducing company products, thereby increasing the revenue opportunity within each customer’s business portfolio
- Plan, prepare and present persuasive approaches and pitches to potential clients
- Gather information from corporate clients, assessing their insurance needs and risk profile, reviewing and/or amending existing policies.
- Ensure growth of the business branch by performing marketing and public relations activities to create business awareness and designing marketing and sales strategies
- Manage the business development team.
- Grow and retain existing corporate accounts by presenting new solutions and services to them
- Embrace proactive management of strategy, plans and execution.
- Use an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business for the company
- Attend industry events to increase brand awareness and acquire new contacts
- Prepare status reports on client meetings and sales strategy
Qualifications for the Business Development Manager Job
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, and related field
- MUST have at least 3 years’ experience working in Advertising Industry
- Have a consistent track record in achieving targets
- Have integrity and high sense of ethical responsibility
- Market intelligence and business development skills
- Business strategy formulation & execution
- Self – motivated, Confident and outgoing personality
- Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion
- A Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent networking and prospecting skills
How to Apply