Our client is a boutique HR Consulting firm with operations in Kenya and the region. They seek to hire a dynamic, experienced and target driven Business Development Officer to drive the business growth in Kenya. The role is based at their Nairobi Office.
Salary: Ksh 30,000 – 50,000 PLUS 20% Commissions on sales.
The successful candidate will be responsible for business development, attracting new clients and relationship building to generate repeat business. He/She will be in charge of ensuring good relations with the candidates and matching quality candidate with the clients’ needs.
- Business Development – Sourcing for companies with hiring needs.
- Cold selling – meeting the weekly cold calling/mailing targets.
- Developing and maintaining a healthy sales pipeline
- Meeting monthly sales targets
- Managing clients’ and candidates relationships.
- Meeting and pitching to new clients
- Advertising position to attract viable candidates using marketing tools and networks.
- Building and maintaining client relations.
- Receiving application, short listing and conducting interviews.
- Background checks for shortlisted candidates.
- Regular meetings with the clients to understand their staffing needs on continuous basis.
- Follow up on client assignments and getting feedback to ensure that clients are satisfied.
- Maintaining and updating clients and candidates databases.
- Liaising with the finance and ensuring clients gets invoices on time and that payments are settled on time.
- Bachelors’ Degree or Diploma in Human Resources Management or related discipline.
- At least 3 years as a recruiter with a known recruitment firm.
- Must demonstrate outstanding business development skills with proven past record.
- Good standing with and a current member of IHRM
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Honest, high integrity and transparent.
- Work with minimum supervision
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: email@example.com clearly indicating “HR CONSULTANCY BD OFFICER” on the email subject line. All applications should reach us on or before 10th March 2019.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.