Business Development Officer Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Jobsikaz Jobs
Business Development Officer(25K-35K)
Our client is an online learning platform custom made for Africa. They provide online courses tailor-made for Africans, to help them succeed in all areas of life. They make it affordable for Africans to access practical knowledge and skills from successful African trainers, mentors and content creators.
They are looking for a Senior Business Development Officer, someone who has great people skills is highly organized and project-centric, loves technology and is willing to handle different tasks across various company functions.
Sales & Marketing
- Recruit and manage Instructors.
- Communicate with Customers (both individuals and businesses) using our digital marketing tools such as email marketing newsletters, social media channels, Whatsapp and phone calls.
- Event organization.
- Quality assurance – reviewing courses before they are published.
- Writing for the company’s blog and assisting with online content management across various channels.
- Business admin tasks.
- Assist with supplier management.
- Assist with statutory tasks.
- Handle team welfare.
- Candidates with previous experience in training, online and tech-savvy platforms will be highly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Passionate about empowering others.
- Proactive and passionate about personal growth and self-improvement.
- Value honesty, integrity, and accountability.
- Excellent written and verbal skills, attention to detail and good grammar.
- Excellent people skills with a high level of Professionalism.
- A high degree of self-drive and creativity – out of the box thinking.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment, with diverse customers and industries.
- Experienced with Microsoft Office: PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc., and Google Drive.
- Tech Savvy (able to pick up new technologies quickly) and interested in tech and apps.
- Have a positive attitude and a willingness to learn, someone who is hungry to grow and learn and will gain the necessary skills quickly while on the job.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should send their CV to email@example.com with the title ” Business Development Officer”
Please Note: Due the large number of applications we get we are unable to contact all the applicants. If we haven’t contacted you in two weeks it means your application wasn’t successful. However, we will still retain your CV in our database and we will contact you if another suitable position comes up.