Business Development Officer Job at Recours Four
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nairobi
Our client is an independent company specialized on distribution of electronic, electrical and electromechanical components with over 10 years’ experience in the retail sector and a thorough knowledge of the market of electronic components supply.
Business Development Officer Job Responsibilities
- Develop personal sales budget, marketing strategies and implementation plan for all lines of Group products to ensure achievement of new business and retention targets.
- Prepare monthly sales targets split per target prospective clients for each product for monitoring and review with line manager.
- To continuously source for opportunities for all Group products.
- To maintain a daily activities planner and with clear objectives and progress reports.
- To facilitate on boarding of new clients and provide continuous supports throughout the process in order to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- To continuously source for market intelligence and document for use in the department.
- Monitor and prepare periodic reports on closed new business and retention status.
- Build up detailed knowledge about the company’s products and keep abreast of market conditions and developments.
Qualifications for the Business Development Officer Job
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Economics, Marketing or any relevant field
- At least 2 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified Strong analytical skills and ability to analyze economic environments and business opportunities in a systematic and detailed manner
- Ability to develop business plans, marketing plans, financial strategies, and business loan proposals
- Experience in business and operations management.
- High level of computer skills with sound competencies in Microsoft Excel Experience with and knowledge of social enterprises is an additional advantage
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to develop effective partnerships and work in a diverse team
- Effective time management and organizational skills with demonstrated reliability in meeting deadlines and commitments
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Remain engaged, proactive and open to new methods and ways of thinking
- Excellent written and spoken English
How to Apply:
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us via firstname.lastname@example.org before 8th November 2018. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.