Business Manager Job at Brites Management
Salary Range: 50-70 K
Our client a Business enterprise in CBD is looking for a business Manager; an experienced professional to create and maintain appropriate levels of operational focus, improved sales, and controlled strategies within the business.
Roles for the Business Manager Job
Specific responsibilities include:
- Ensure improved overall business performance in operations, sales and finance
- Manage the implementation of financial and operations functions.
- Working with the directors to contribute to the development and implementation of organizational strategies, policies and practices.
- Prepare and control operational budgets and inventory, and recommend effective strategies for the financial well-being of the company
- Formulate and implement organizational policies and procedures to maximize output.
- Leading, supervising and managing a team
- Monitor adherence to rules, regulations and procedures
- Business performance analysis
- Facilitate the coordination and communication between support functions.
- Ensure that operating processes and procedures are maintained and continually improved guaranteeing a streamlined, customer orientated business
Business Manager Job Requirements
- Degree or Diploma in Business Management
- Over five years’ experience as a Business Manager or Operations Manager
- Strength in Sales coordination and operations management
- Excellent management, organizational, leadership and communication skills
- Good business analytical skills
- Hardworking and ready to work in a fast paced environment
How to Apply
If qualified and interested in this role send your CV quoting relevant skills, qualifications and experience to email@example.com
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted