The job holder will be responsible for facilitating efficient funds/portfolio administration, fund performance measurement, analytics and reporting to ensure efficiency, timeliness and effective customer satisfaction. The individual will report to the Business Operations Team Leader.
- Oversee performance measurement and analytics, fees calculation/reporting to Finance and Fund Management.
- Responsible for pricing and yield calculation.
- Preparation of management reports for Head of Business Operations.
- Handle client, production and regulatory and management reporting .
- Oversee the management of client correspondences to ensure immediate responses and maximum client satisfaction.
- Oversee the process of account opening, edit of data in system and all data capture for accuracy, integrity, timeliness and risk management.
- Update of income distribution transactions
- Cash reconciliation between custody and fund manager and making follow ups with custodians on reconciliation items
- Review the report prepared on all logged client interactions in the client log and tracking to ensure all issues are closed and provide the same for monthly management meetings.
- Review and propose improvement of the operations processes from time to time.
- Resolve client complaints
- Follow up on systems issues and follow up to ensure SLA timelines are met.
- Daily Reporting of Valuations Reports to third parties and publishing of Unit trust prices.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Delegated Authority: As per the approved Delegated Authority Matrix
- Key Performance Measurements
- Turn Around Time
- Client Satisfaction Index
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related field
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar position
- Professional certification in accounting (CPA part 2)
- Knowledge of investment classes
- Excellent organisational , analytical and IT skills
- Report writing skills
How to Apply