- Formulating compliance check-lists to be used for the purpose of ensuring that all information required to draft legal documents is provided accordinglyEnsuring records of contracts, leases, loan agreements and the covenants as the case may be are in good order
- Providing timely prompts to team leaders and managers on renewals or termination of agreements
- Drawing up contracts, lease documents, loan agreements and other legal documents as may be required by internal stakeholders to assist and support various business activities
- Liaising with relevant departments to ensure that where legal or business risks have been identified, appropriate courses of action have been takenProviding and interpreting legal information, conducting training and disseminating appropriate legal information to staff
- Negotiating, reviewing and drafting documentation for business transactions and advising on the necessary checklist to be adopted to ensure information is submitted on time
- Reviewing progress of outstanding litigation and liaising with and managing external lawyers
- Ensuring the undertaking of due diligence searches on behalf of the Sanergy and Fresh Life and associated companies and liaising with an external legal counsel as required
- Ensuring the follow up of all court cases facing the organization and attend court hearings where necessary, follow up of Judgments and costs on behalf of the Organization.
- LL.B (Second Upper) from a Public University is required.
- At least 1-year experience in a busy law firm/organization.
- Demonstrable experience in handling vendor contract portfolio
- Excellent research skills
- Experience in Immigration laws will be an added advantage
- Experience in a startup and a multicultural environment is highly desirable
- Strong interpersonal, communication & presentation skills (verbal, written) and the ability to build effective internal and external client relationships.
- Should have the ability to exercise tact, courtesy, and judgment in working with all levels of staff.
- Pleasant, energetic, confident, with a positive, can-do attitude, good work ethic, and professionalism.
- Should have the ability to maintain confidentiality and tactful in dealing with clients
- Proactive, able to multi-task, prioritize work, meet deadlines & works effectively under pressure with minimum supervision
- Demonstrated initiative in developing solutions to meet complex administrative/technical needs of a workgroup.
- Should have very strong organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain equilibrium and focus in a demanding, fast-paced work environment and be a team player and effective in the role of BRM resource.
- A collaborative spirit that compels you to work beyond your team
- A desire to understand and serve customers
- A willingness to embrace diversity, integrity, and empathy
- An innovative approach to assessing and testing new ideas
- An enthusiasm to achieve set targets and improve yourself professionally
While the 2018 Sanergy interns are not provided monetary compensation, the experience gleaned from their time at Sanergy will benefit them for many years to come. Join us in pushing the frontiers of innovation