Business Support Officer Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Alternate Doors Jobs
Our Client is currently looking to hire an SME Business Support Officer.
- Develop and execute on a robust outreach strategy to source the right entrepreneurs from Nairobi, Nakuru and other regions in Kenya as the company continues to grow.
- Develop and host the company’s sourcing events and consulting open-days to spread awareness of the companys’ services, as well as attract and engage new entrepreneurs.
- Continuously build and manage the companys’ pipeline of potential applicants – recruit and sign approximately 150 new entrepreneurs a year.
- Foster pipeline partnerships with government authorities, private sector development and financial institutions, civil society organizations, and others in the SME development space.
- Draft company profiles to analyse financials and growth potential of prospective applicants.
- Execute contracts, track relevant data, and on-board selected entrepreneurs with other staff.
- Develop a multi-platform, online and offline marketing and communications plan to attract new clients, with the support of the communications team.
Internal Support and Supervision
- Keep up-to-date with the company’s service offering and contribute to its evolution in response to needs identified through repeat interactions with potential applicants.
- Work with the company’s marketing team to improve company’s brand and develop relevant and impactful marketing materials and social media messaging.
- Represent the company in public forums, including panels, conferences and other networking opportunities.
- Enhance the company’s reputation through regular and proactive outreach across Kenya.
- Support the company’s business advisors on sales and marketing for the company’s entrepreneurs
- Coach and provide leadership to the Entrepreneur Relationship Officer to be able to execute on the strategy.
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree or higher in business administration, sales, commerce or marketing.
- A minimum of 5 years of work experience with a proven track record of sales, marketing, business development, partnership development, network management or customer acquisition.
- At least 2 years’ experience managing a sales team.
- Experience using a Customer Relationship Management system.
- Worked in a start-up or small business environment, and/or have direct experience supporting start-ups – willing to wear many hats and help-out wherever needed.
- Have passion for and excellent understanding of the Kenyan entrepreneurship ecosystem.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Docs, and CRM Software.
How To Apply
Please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org