Our client is among the Telecommunications companies worldwide, they are seeking to recruit a competent Business Systems Administrator to join them
The Role The Business Systems Administrator will be taking ownership and auditing all the software and tools related to the business operations and its automation.
- Conducting regular audits on business platforms and agent/customer facing systems
- Users activity spot checks Configurations spot checks Investigating logs to identify configuration changes
- Tracking and keeping a record of all changes made to portals and systems
- Keeping downtime records, causes and puting in place measures to prevent them from happening again
- Identifying and Implementing fallbacks and redundancy mechanisms for business critical systems
- Researching for alternative software to reduce costs and improve efficiency
- Representing tools on diagrams and process flows to visualize how systems interact within and outside their own environment
- The ideal Business Systems Administrator Has a Bachelor’s Degree
- Solid experience in managing complex business critical tools and systems
- Can demonstrate accomplishment through some of the following experiences: 3-5 years of ICT experience with a proven track record of maintaining and configuring different systems and tools
- Significant commitment or experience with the social enterprise sector in Africa
- Strong communication skills and ability to explain complex data flows in a simple manner
- Proven experience administering CRM and ERP, Call Center software, Ticketing and Automation software, SMS gateways and other operational tools including Google Sheets and Google Apps Script
- A good understanding of our key sectors of focus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Clear and straight to the point communication skills with fluency in both written and spoken English Clear thinking/problem solving ability
- Excellent attention to details
- Excellent issue-tracking and resolution skills
- Able to handle multiple tasks at the same time without errors and mistakes
How to Apply
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 13th April 2019.
- Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.
- Recours Four Kenya Consultants Limited
- Apply Online: https://r4kenya.com/jobs/business-systems-administrator-job-opportunity-apply-here/
- Website: https://r4kenya.com