Call Centre Supervisor Jobs, Customer Service Jobs, Frank Management Jobs
Our client a leading retail company is seeking to fill the above role
- Overseeing and assessing customer service staff activities, and providing them with regular performance-related feedback.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to assigned accounts
- Strategize and monitoring daily activities of customer service operation.
- Assist customer service staff with duties where required.
- Train staff in areas of customer service and company policies.
- Filing documentation pertaining to customer service department activities.
- Develop and maintain relationships with suppliers and department managers to create cross selling opportunities to grow the business.
- Coordination with customer for any service related issues
- Response customer on time
- Degree or Diploma in relevant field
- At least 5 Years experience as a call Centre supervisor.
Salary: KES, 45,000.00 – KES 50,000.00
How to Apply
Qualified Interested candidates to send their CVs to email@example.com CC firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position vacant until filled.
Note: Only applicants who meet all the job requirements will be considered