Car Sales Executive Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi
We are currently recruiting in Kenya for our client a leading Multinational Automotive Dealer …..
- Develop an in-depth understanding of our current car inventory and use that knowledge to encourage customers to make a purchase
- Work with our marketing team to grow our customer base
- Assist in setting up the sales lot or the showroom floor for promotions and to put new models on display
- Work with the Sales Manager to develop sales agreements that benefit the company as well as the customer
- Collaborate with our Sales Manager to offer attractive deals on used vehicles to interested customers
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, analytical and organizational skills
- Strong understanding of the sales process including excelling at generating leads, building relationships, and closing deals.
- Quick learner with strong negotiating skills, and ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way
- Ability to balance persuasion with professionalism
- Strong organizational skills, Proficiency with sales management, software and CRM an added advantage
- Degree/ diploma in sales/marketing or similar discipline
- 2-5 years’ experience in automotive sales
How To Apply
Please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to email@example.com