Car Sales Manager Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi
Our client is looking for a customer-focused individual with energy, experience and a strong sense of purpose to join our Car Export organization in the role of a Sales Manager. You’ll be working closely with the Sales Consultants and Regional Directors to form part of a highly energized team, who work hard, develop relationships and achieve results. An immediate start is available for the successful salesperson.
The role is all about hitting targets, making the most of your relationship building skills, to help you grow a pipe line of new prospects, to increase sales revenue and establish repeat business.
To be successful in this role you will need to prove that you have an insatiable passion for sales, a strong work ethic, be solution orientated, proactive and flexible, whilst maintaining a structured approach. You will also need to commit to mentoring, developing and coaching your team, as they will be key to your success. You will be expected to lead by example, ensuring your team sells with integrity and the role will require you to be hands on as you will have your own individual target to achieve as well as driving your sales consultants to achieve and exceed the expected results.
- Consistently drive the team to meet and exceed individual and team targets.
- Speaking to prospective and existing customers over the phone and face-to-face
- Customer relations management
- Support and work with marketing strategies, KPI’s and initiatives,
- Deliver excellent customer service to our new and existing clients at all times. Being an ambassador of the brand by selling with integrity.
- Seek new ways to diversify our income, developing new business as necessary and building sustainable partnerships.
- Regularly communicate with customers and evaluate their needs and handle complaints from customers.
- Track the progress of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual objectives.
- You will construct and implement effective sales strategies, and formulate budgets and forecasts
- 3 Years sales experience in a senior/ managerial role.
- A clear understanding of the Sales Process.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets
- Proven ability to manage, lead and oversee a high-performing team
- Self-starter and motivated to succeed.
- Ability to work independently and part of a team and deliver monthly KPI’s/targets.
- Ability to deliver a well-considered, focused plan for day/week/month ahead
- Experience within the Car sales industry is highly advantageous.
How To Apply
If you are qualified kindly send your CV to email@example.com with the title ‘Car Sales Manager’ on the subject line.