Primary function is to work collaboratively with the other practitioners mainly in a supportive nursing role.
- Identifying patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport and providing psychological support.
- Promoting adherence to infection-control policies and protocols and storage procedures.
- Documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Documenting patient care services by charting and using electronic medical records
- Taking and documenting vital signs and weight measurements
- Providing patient comfort by utilizing resources and materials;
- Transporting patients within the facility if needed.
- Preparing daily reports and other reports as requested.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Certificate in Community Health Nursing (KRCHN)
- Training in First Aid, Customer Care, or any other relevant course
- At least two (2) years working experience in a busy hospital set-up as a nurse assistant / aide.
How to Apply