Career Liaison & Placement Officer Jobs, HR Jobs, Uasin Gishu County Jobs
- Provide advice on employee career path and progression
- Undertake employee placement in line with experience, qualifications and schemes of service.
- Identify skill gaps and recommend capacity building interventions
- Assist in providing information on career opportunities and direction to those seeking employment.
- Submit reports on liaison and placement activities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Management (HR Option), Bachelor of Commerce (HR Option) or a Degree in Social Science with a Diploma in HRM
- Must be a member of IHRM in good standing
- Four years progressive work experience in a busy organization with specific experience in staff placement and liaison programs.
- Good Analytical skills and Organizational skill
- Knowledge of Labour laws
- Leadership and supervisory skills