Radiologist Job at Caremax Medical Centre
Caremax Health is a US-Diaspora initiative and your “one-stop-shop out-patient facility” that offers a wide range of services aimed at meeting Patient needs in a holistic manner. We are located at Juja City Mall along Thika Road. The company is seeking to recruit capable, innovative and resolute professionals to fill the following position:
Reporting to the Director of Clinical Operations, the Sonographer will primarily be responsible for providing quality ultrasound services to our clients, reviewing and analyzing reports and producing the same for physician review.
- Explaining the ultrasound procedure to patients and answering any questions they may have.
- Maintaining the ultrasound equipment and maintaining the room in which the procedure takes place.
- Performing the ultrasound ensuring the transducer (probe) is capturing images of every angle/section that must be assessed and ensuring the images are of best quality.
- Maintaining patient’s records and adding medical notes related to the ultrasound procedure if necessary.
- Diploma in Medical Imaging Sciences.
- Higher Diploma in Ultrasound.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Radiology /ultrasound
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Computer literacy, with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work effectively with a team in a culturally diverse environment
How to Apply
If you feel you meet the above mentioned requirements, apply before the close of business on Friday, 4th Jan 2019.
NB: All Candidates should have their valid practicing licenses available
Interested candidates should send a copy of updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately, quoting the job title and Expected Salary as the email subject. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted