Cash Management Sales Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Co-operative Bank Jobs
As a customer-centric financial institution, we strongly believe in providing highly personalised services to deliver that personal touch. To better serve our customers, we are on the lookout for highly motivated and results-oriented individuals who demonstrate initiative, good interpersonal and communications skills and most importantly, commitment in providing quality customer service to join our Cash Management Team.
Reporting to the Head – Cash Management, the role holder will drive and deliver exceptional sales performance by introducing new revenue to the bank and improving market penetration over assigned portfolio of clients. The role holder will also strengthen relationships with clients by positioning extraordinary value added products to their businesses based on their cash management solutions needs.
- Increase market penetration and share of wallet for allocated portfolio through deep understanding of individual client needs and providing suited cash solution structures at agreed pricing or fees.
- Understand the clients’ ecosystem in terms of cash management and create opportunities with their anchors- buyers-suppliers so they can benefit from the Business chain.
- Partner with relationship team in account planning for identified accounts and ensure account plans contain appropriate information on wallet opportunities and strategy for cash solutions.
- Identify opportunities for new business with banks clients in portfolio and work with the relevant stakeholders to turn these opportunities into revenue for the bank as well as ensure attainment of all cash management sales target.
- Oversee prospect qualification, customer calls and negotiations, solution presentations and solution based proposals and implementation, additionally, confer with implementation team to confirm solution’s capability to avoid missell.
- Create and own a cash pipeline from initiation
- Maintain a detailed and an up-to-date knowledge of the bank’s comprehensive integrated channels capabilities and their application to client needs and use this knowledge in structuring solutions.
- Frequently review client’s satisfaction with solutions provided within the quarter as an after sales service check to strengthen relationship and contentment.
- A Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance or any other business related degree with at least 3 years banking experience.
- Good knowledge of cash management products covering e-payments, collections and liquidity management.
- Strong marketing, presentation and decision-making ability coupled with basic knowledge of transactional banking products.
- Proactive, assertive and highly adaptable to change with strong analytical and customer centric mindset.
- Excellent customer service coupled with strong communication, leadership and people management skills.
- Ability to analyze data, information and situations, for effective work performance with excellent attention to details and quality outputs.
How to Apply
If you fit the profile, then apply today! Please forward your application enclosing detailed Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com indicating the job reference number PM/CIBD/2019 by Thursday, 14th February, 2019.
We are an equal opportunity employer.