Who are we?
Founded in Mombasa in 1972, The Tamarind Group owns and operates some of the most successful restaurants and leisure operations in Africa.
The group focuses on its original mission of continually improving the quality and value of its services, developing an excellent morale among its employees and maintaining a superior level of social and environmental awareness.
We invite you to be part of our team by submitting your application to the following role based in Mombasa.
- To record all events and actions taken in a clear ,legible, accurate written format and provide an efficient and courteous radio and telephone answering service and deal efficiently with all enquiries.
- Controller surveys all CCTV cameras, patrols the premises from time to time both physically and via camera as he/she discharges supervision duties.
- Controller records all occurrences incidents in the security occurrence book and provides occurrence reports at the end of his/her shift.
- Controller protects and ensures proper use of all CCTV/ Control room equipment.
- Participate in personal training and development in order to maintain an understanding of current CCTV legislation and regulations.
- Controller reviews/ plays back footage in the event of any investigation (Only with authority from the security officer.
- Liaise with authorities in case of emergency in the premises in the absence of security officer
- Participate in daily security briefings to ensure security standards are as per the requirements from the contracted guards.
- Any other duty as assigned from time to time
- Diploma in Security Management
- At least two years proven experience in operating CCTV equipment
- Certificates in Fire Safety and First Aid
- Be able to prioritize, organize, and follow-up.
- Observant and skilled at interpreting people body language and expressions.
- Be a clear thinker and be able to remain calm and resolve problems using good judgment.
- Maintain confidentiality of guest information and pertinent hotel data.
How To Apply
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the minimum requirements? Apply by sending an email with your CV and a convincing cover letter to email@example.com
The application deadline is 28th February 2019
Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. For any further questions about this vacancy, Visit our website at www.Tamarind.co.ke. Please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org