Case Management Internship at Nairobi Centre for International Arbitration
Duration of Internship 6 months
The Nairobi Centre for International Arbitration is a State Corporation established under the Nairobi Centre for International Arbitration Act No.26 of 2013 with the primary mandate to promote the practice of international commercial arbitration in Kenya and other forms of alternative dispute resolution in domestic arena.
The Centre offers dispute administration services and facilities for the conduct of arbitration, mediation and other alternative dispute resolution mechanism.
- Degree in Law, Arbitration, International Trade/ Investment Law, or related field from a recognized university.
- Demonstrable skills in research methods and writing is an added advantage.
- The persons eligible for this programme shall:
- Be unemployed Kenyan graduate from recognized training institutions who have completed their degrees course within the last two (2) years and not been exposed to work experience related to their area of study;
- Be graduate of Degree and Diploma programmes, for whom internship is a requirement for registration by their respective professional bodies;
- Not have retired or exited from formal employment;
- Not have benefited from a similar programme and available for the entire period of program
- Be unemployment Kenyan youth aged between 20 and 35years;
- Be Computer literate
- Must be a person of integrity (Current Police Clearance-Good Conduct require)
- Must be goal oriented, dynamic self-driven and diligent individual
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted
The Centre does not guarantee employment after the completion of the internship program
How to Apply