Chef De Partie Jobs, Chef Jobs, Hotel Jobs, Lavington Hotel Jobs
- Plan and direct food preparation and culinary activities
- Prepare and cook foods of all types
- Modify menus or create new ones that meet quality standards
- Estimate food requirements and food costs
- Supervise kitchen staff’s activities
- Rectify arising problems or complaints
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
- Determine how food should be presented and create decorative food displays
- Determine production schedules and staff requirements necessary to ensure timely delivery of services
- Estimate amounts and costs of required supplies, such as food and ingredients.
- Demonstrate new cooking techniques and equipment to staff
- Supervise and coordinate activities of cooks and workers engaged in food preparation
- Check the quality of raw and cooked food products to ensure that standards are met.
- Exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Perform Other duties as and when assigned by the hotel management
- A Diploma/Certificate in Food and Beverage production
- Minimum 4 years working experience in a similar position
- Proven track record of cost control including food, equipment, labor and waste to meet the food quality goals and the hotel’s financial goals.
- Demonstrate real passion for menu planning and leadership
- Good knowledge HACCP and other procedures in Food Production.
NOT Getting Job Interviews? Get A Professional CV Today. Click Here For Details