Sales Executives –Chemicals Industry Job at Brites Management
Nature of job: Full time
Our client a chemical industry company is looking to engage sharp switched sales executives who will be responsible for selling a variety of chemicals all over the country.
Responsibilities for the Sales Executives –Chemicals Industry Job
- Bringing in new clients and following with the existing clients
- Sell a variety of chemicals to be used in different industries
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandizing techniques.
- Develop sales and marketing strategies and plans that add value to the achievement of company’s goals and objectives.
- Obtain the knowledge of the chemical items the company is dealing with.
- Evaluate sales targets, execution plan and accomplishments towards planning results.
- Initiate and coordinate development of action plans to penetrate new markets
- Service existing accounts, obtain orders, and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Develop and grow the commercial relationships of assigned leading industrial customers while prospecting for new accounts to increase market penetration.
- Manage sales pipeline to drive new business opportunities to commercial success.
Sales Executives –Chemicals Industry Job Qualifications
- Diploma /Certificate in sales and marketing
- Prior experience selling chemicals or good knowledge of Chemical industry
- Minimum 2-3 years’ work experience in sales
- Pleasant personality, strong presentation skills and managerial skills
- Decision making and problem solving skills
- Good communication, listening and selling skills
How to Apply
If you meet the stated qualifications, experience, skills and you are up for the task send CV to email@example.com
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.